Monthly Outreach Assistance
Temporary financial assistance is available for qualified Illinois Masons, their Spouses or Widows who experience unforeseeable, temporary and undue hardship.
General Eligibility guidelines
• Must be a Master Mason, Spouse, or Widow
• Can be of any age – [Senior age will be given priority]
Types of assistance include, but are not limited to:
• Assistance with living expenses to provide the ability to remain in one’s own home.
• Assistance with medical expenses for those living in their own homes
• Assistance while staying in an outside care facility (i.e., Independent/Assisted Living Facility, etc.)